Free Yourself. Free Write.
Due: Friday, March 21st
This marking period, we would like you to reflect/address one (or all if you run out of topic ideas!) of the following “big ideas” you’ll encounter throughout the second marking period.
Your very first entry must reflect a topic from the list. This way, you’ll get it out of the way and won’t forget to address it (as happened a lot during the first Freedom Write).
Your entries are due one week before the end of the second marking period, March 28.
You are responsible for:
· Handwritten composition pages:6
· Typed, double spaced, size 12 pages: 4
Each entry is required to be dated and each page numbered.
· (4/4) Complete (every line of each page filled, except for skipping a line between entries)
· (3/4) mostly (short .5 or 1 page)
· (2/4) somewhat (short two pages)
· (1/4) barely (short more than two pages)
· (0/4) nothing turned in