Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Storm Chaos!




I hope that this posting finds you safe, warm, and in (somewhat of) a routine.  Please be aware that I do not have internet access restored at home yet.  I am only able to respond to emails from my classroom.  As with any transition, please know that your emails are a concern, but smoothly transitioning back into academic mode is my priority.  I will get back to as soon as possible.
In class today, I will outline the remaining assignments for the marking period.  At this time, the adjusted end of marking period date has not been decided by the district.  In the coming days, students will continue to receive updated information about assignments.  I will be updating the blog as more decisions become finalized.  In light of the times, flexibility is the key to success. 
Thank you for your flexibility and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on "name/URL" as your user name. Do not enter a URL. Write down your assigned blog ID and #.

At the end of your post, write your assigned blog name, which is your class name and your specific number. Example: #yolo26