Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Holocaust Experience

This past summer, I spent over two weeks in Europe attending a Holocaust Seminar with 20 fellow New Jersey educators. 

As we start our unit, please know that this has become a very difficult topic for me to teach as the experience changed my life and, certainly, my teaching perspective.

http://trailofmillions.blogspot.com/

I won't get a chance to share all that I want to with you, but I hope that you'll find the first few days of my blog to be interesting or helpful.  Once I "had my moment," I sort of stopped writing because I felt that my soul had been released a bit. 

Our seminar ended in Amsterdam.  Here I am at the Anne Frank house... achieving one of my Language Arts teacher items on my bucket list.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on "name/URL" as your user name. Do not enter a URL. Write down your assigned blog ID and #.

At the end of your post, write your assigned blog name, which is your class name and your specific number. Example: #yolo26